HOURS OF OPERATION
6:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM Daily
Hours are subject to change.
For safety reasons, the skatepark will be closed during inclement weather.
CROSSVILLE SKATEPARK RULES & REGULATIONS
- This Skatepark is unsupervised; therefore, the City will not be held responsible for accidents. Know your ability and skate at your own risk.
- Helmets are required (and must be strapped) for ALL participants; elbow and kneepads are strongly recommended.
- Skateboards, skates and BMX bikes only in the Skatepark. (BMX bikes must be equipped with Skatepark friendly pegs. Plastic or PVC covers are suggested.)
- In case of emergency, call 911 or report any discovered safety hazards to the Park Office at (931)456-6632.
- Skating against traffic flow is dangerous and can cause serious injury.
- Skating outside the fenced Skatepark area is prohibited.
- Vandalism, including graffiti, waxing, stickers and tagging, is illegal. If this occurs, violators will be prosecuted and the park may be temporarily closed.
- No spectators are allowed inside the Skatepark fence unless supervising a participant.
- No food or beverage is allowed inside the Skatepark fence. Glass containers and chewing gum are prohibited.
- Participants under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Profanity and unruly behavior will not be tolerated. The use of tobacco, alcohol, or illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
Anonymous Tip line to report criminal activity, dial (931)484-4963.