Frontpage News & Announcements
- Published on Thursday, 09 March 2017 13:53
The brush collection for the City of Crossville will be scheduled twice yearly per residential residence and picked up during the first 2 weeks of your scheduled month and is based on your trash pick up day. The schedule is as follows:
If your trash pick up is on Monday, your brush will be picked up in February and June
If your trash pick up is on Tuesday, your brush will be picked up in March and July.
If your trash pick up is on Wednesday, your brush will be picked up in April and August.
If your trash pick up is on Thursday or Friday, your brush will be picked up in May and September.
Rules for Brush Collection
1. Brush from commercial tree and landscaping services must be disposed of by the company
2. Brush must not be larger than 4 inches in diameter and no longer than 6 feet.
3. Brush pile must be within 5 feet from the curb and not placed against trees, fences, utility poles or other stationary objects. Piles must be no larger than 4 ft. high, 4 ft. wide and 8 feet long.
4. Do not place brush at the curb more than 7 days prior to your scheduled pick up.
5. One brush pile per residence will be picked up per scheduled month.
6. Brush must be at the curb by the first Monday of your scheduled month. Crews will not make a return trip until your next scheduled month if your brush is not at the curb.
- Published on Wednesday, 04 March 2015 16:03
Cumberland County, the City of Crossville, the Chamber of Commerce, and the Board of Education conducted workshops entitled "Conversations About Our Future". Click below to find out more information about the initiative that evolved from these discussions.
- Published on Monday, 06 October 2014 20:56
The City of Crossville has embarked on the development of a comprehensive parks and recreation master plan. This plan will help guide future parks and recreation improvements in the community for the next 10 years.